The vacant chairs
are yours to claim
We invite you to fill them in immediately! Make sure to show us your area of expertise and why you think that you would make a great fit.
- Able to perform basic web maintenance
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in product management function preferably in an online marketing, digital marketing, web development, capacity. May be from any functional groups: Creative, Technology, Business or Production
- Professional Presentation and Communication skills
- English skills
- Create and implement product vision, direction, and business plans, including product plans, user stories, product migration and evolution, and product life cycle.
- Develop conceptual and evolutionary product plans that meet measurable benchmarks of customer satisfaction and will exceed customer expectations for flexible and exciting functionality and user interface.
- Oversee the development of a new online product, from its inception to its launch. Using market data, they manage existing products, and identify ways to enhance those products based on public perception.
- Develop and deliver materials to the appropriate marketing and sales organizations, which convey the purpose and details of the product, definition of its user, benefits to the customer, customization capabilities, and competitive comparison.
- Must have a solid understanding of web development, from coding to layout.
- Primarily strategists and planners, obtain between product design and marketing.
- Develop business rules and requirements specifications for assigned product features to include effective product and user interface design, rapid prototyping, product validation testing, and usability testing, while ensuring that the product strategy is adhered to throughout the product life cycle.
- Responsible for making sure that the success is universal in all areas of delivery of the project by coordinating via guidance from the Manager or Director.
- Must have a strong desire for continuously performing ongoing competitive analysis, being a problem solver and escalating, as needed any issues with Managers or Director.
- Female/Male, age max 30, representable
- 2 - 3+ years experiences in a digital or banking sales role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong sales presentation skills
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills, working both independently and collaboratively with team members
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Stay up to date with the latest Digital innovation
- Proactively approach existing network, find and connect with new potential clients to generate leads
- Develop business proposals and strategies based on the clients’ requirements and business challenges
- Perform proactive in sales process: lead generation, credential pitch, solution pitch, negotiation.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Assessing the data gathered under the review process to establish recommendations for change to improve business performance.
- Identifying actions required as a result of review and analysis to improve business performance.
- Conducting market research for competitor quality and price.
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.